World Urban Areas Population and Density A 2012 Update
The overall density is 0.1 people per square kilometre, which falls to a figure of 0.05 if the population of Mount Isa is excluded. This compares with a figure of 5.8 people per square kilometre for regional Victoria and a level of 0.5 people per square kilometre for West Wimmera which has the lowest population density of any local government area in Victoria.... Australia's population density at June 2010 was 2.9 people per square kilometre (sq km) compared with 2.6 people per sq km in 2005. Of the states and territories, the Australian Capital Territory had the highest population density at June 2010 with 150 people per sq km (reflecting the fact that the city of Canberra constitutes a large proportion of the Australian Capital Territory's area
How many Popes does the Vatican have per square kilometer?
Population density: 1,364.6 people per sq km The Maltese capital, Valletta, at 0.8 square kilometres, is Europe's smallest, while the rest of the island - and its sibling Gozo, is hardly massive.... India ranks number 2 in the list of countries (and dependencies) by population. The population density in India is 460 per Km 2 (1,192 people per mi 2 ). The total …
Population Density per Square Mile of Countries InfoPlease
This statistic shows the population density (people per square kilometer) of the United Kingdom (UK) in mid 2017, by country. England is by far the most densely populated country in the United how to get to lothric capital dark souls 3 The most isolated areas with fewest number people per square km. The island of Greenland is the world's least densely populated place. 149 million square kilometers (57.5 million square miles) of land is …
City Mayors Largest cities in the world by population
The 2016 Census has revealed the most densely populated SA2 region in Australia is now Melbourne, with the 2.4 square kilometre region home to 37,754 residents, equating to 15,754 residents per square kilometre. While Melbourne has taken out the highest ranking for population density, eight of the top ten regions are located around Sydney’s inner city. how to find out what power supply i have Brisbane had the next highest density at 6,216 people per square kilometre. Perth, Adelaide, Canberra and Hobart had comparable maximum population densities around 3,000 people per square kilometre. Darwin had the lowest value with a maximum density of 2,620 people per square kilometre.
How long can it take?
Dip in population density but not in crowded feeling
- Melbourne population density CBD most densely populated
- The 10 Least Densely Populated Places in the World
- Square Miles to Square Kilometers Conversion Ask Numbers
- Melbourne CBD Rises Through the Density Rankings to Become
How To Find Number Of People Per Square Kilometre
Square kilometer (kilometre in SI spelling) is a metric system area unit and defined as the area of a square with sides 1 kilometer in length. 1 square kilometer equals to …
- People per square mile/kilometer of arable land. When this is high, pressure on farmers goes up When this is high, pressure on farmers goes up USA=175 people per square kilometer
- How to use square kilometer to hectare Conversion Calculator Type the value in the box next to "square kilometer [km 2]". The result will appear in the box next to "hectare [ha]".
- For humans, population density is the number of people per unit of area, usually quoted per square kilometer or square mile (which may include or exclude, for example, areas of water or glaciers).
- Venezuela was awarded the Guinness World Record for highest number of lightning strikes per square kilometre. Between November and April, 18 to 60 electric bolts light up the sky every minute, with enough energy to power 100 million light bulbs.