How can I add horsepower on my jeep? Yahoo Answers
Since the JK Wrangler is not known for being a powerhouse and many owners have saddled what mediocre power their 3.8-liter V6 can muster with an automatic transmission, big tires, improper gearing, and lots of heavy bolt-on accessories, Christian Hazel's …... Wrangler JK offers plenty of open-air freedom, so you always get more sun on your face and more wind in your hair. Be sure to follow all instructions in owners …
Jeep Wrangler JK V6 Power Adders Jp Magazine
23/07/2016 · Hi guys. Looking to get more power from my '07 JK with the 3.8. Not much information out there other than a supercharger. Seeing they're not worth the money.... 28/05/2013 · With a few performance mods added to my 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK: the K&N Air Intake, Dynomax Exhaust System and oversized tires, I optimized my ECU with a SuperChips tuner.
Wrangler JK hello i have a Jeep Wrangler JK 2011 it has the
23/07/2016 · Hi guys. Looking to get more power from my '07 JK with the 3.8. Not much information out there other than a supercharger. Seeing they're not worth the money. how to go to end on mac keyboard Wrangler JK features plenty of active safety and security features like Electronic Stability Control, Electronic Roll Mitigation and more. Protection from any angle The list of Jeep Wrangler’s safety and security features is as far-reaching as its capabilities.For example, the sport bar uses high-strength steel and is integrated into the B-Pillar that runs into the floor.
How to get more power from JK's Page 5 - JeepForum.com
10/01/2009 · If it was that easy to gain that kind of power, it would almost seem the 3.8 was de-tuned. And yet, those links are not from Mopar, that makes those parts, so there is at least some credibility. Unless they both grabbed misinformation from the same source. Who knows. However, the second link with the chip and intake does show a little promise. how to get to hasla from west In the case of 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.8L models, K&N performance air intake 57-1553, was shown to provide an estimated 8.17 more horsepower and 8.92 lb-ft of torque on an otherwise stock 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler with the 3.8 liter engine.
How long can it take?
7 Steps to Increase the Jeep Wrangler JK's Power and Mileage
- Home Prodigy Performance
- New & Used Jeep Wrangler Rubicon cars for sale in
- HEMI/LS landing page GetResponse
- Jeep Wrangler JK V6 Power Adders Jp Magazine
How To Get More Power From My Jeep Jk 3.8
My 2008 JK 3.8Ltr V6 six speed manual Jeep has completed 180,000km. Living in Western Victoria the jeep has been put through what I would regard as above normal wear and off road driving. I have to service the Jeep myself and use Castrol Magnatec oil and a ryco filter for engine service and castrol oil in the differentials , the gear box however is a dealer service affair as the transfere case
- For sale is a new pull out 3.6 liter Pentastar V6 motor from a 2012 Jeep Wrangler. THE ENGINE WAS IDLING AND WORKED WITHOUT ANY ISSUED. THE ENGINE WAS REMOVED AFTER STARTING IT.
- The 5.3 makes great power for a average built 4 door JK. You can pull a small trailer and have plenty of power for the highway. You can pull a small trailer and have plenty of power for the highway. If you have a "heavy" JK or larger than 37" tires we recomend stepping up to a 6.0 or 6.2.
- See more What others are saying "Notice there is 5 jeeps and 1 dodge. the reel mans truck is in the mud laughing at all the jeeps trying to get it out!"
- 23/07/2016 · Hi guys. Looking to get more power from my '07 JK with the 3.8. Not much information out there other than a supercharger. Seeing they're not worth the money.