Erice – Travel guide at Wikivoyage
While in Trapani, why not nip up to Erice? There is a cable car ("funivia") which will get you up there in style! There is a cable car ("funivia") which will get you up there in style! SHARE:... Re: driving to Erice from Trapani 27 Apr 2010, 1:25 PM From Castellammare on the A29, you ascended on the Valderice side – From Valderice, the passenger side has the better views, but with the switchbacks, going down the Trapani side, there are views all around.
How to get to Pantelleria from Trapani
Erice is situated in the north-west of Sicily, thousands of feet above Trapani. hence the temperature is considerably lower than on the coast. This can be very welcome in summer but in winter you can pay for superb views by being pretty cold, unless you wear considerably more than you might expect to in Sicily.... Erice by cable from Trapani to 468 miles altitude. Erice is a lovely medieval town on the top of a hill with many souvenir shops. Erice is a lovely medieval town on the top of a hill with many souvenir shops.
Travellers' Guide To Erice Wiki Travel Guide
TRAPANI-ERICE CABLEWAY FUNIVIA TRAPANI-ERICE The cableway is the best mean to reach the summit of Erice mountain. It is comfortable and fast and it covers the way in just 10 minutes with a beautiful panoramic view of Trapani and the Egadi Islands. how to get rid of i on iphone To get from Erice to Trapani Airport is possible by the economy Kiwitaxi taxi (for the family or the group of 4 people) or by a private minivan (for a group of 7 to 19 people).
Trapani Sicily - Discover Italy
Your Travel Starts at Palermo, Province of Palermo, Italy. It Ends at Erice, Province of Trapani, Italy. Can't get a feel of the tour distance on the small map? how to get to hasla from west Explore Western Sicily from Palermo easily without having to rent a car with this tour of Erice, Trapani, and the salt flats. Travel comfortably from stop to stop by air-conditioned minivan as a guide tells you all about the area and its history as you go. Plus, round-trip transport from your Palermo hotel is included.
How long can it take?
How to get to Trapani visittrapani.eu
- How Do I Get from Trapani Port to Erice? Cruise Reviews
- Trapani to Erice by Bus OrariBus.com
- Trains from Palermo to Trapani From $13.58 GoEuro
- TRAPANI-ERICE CABLEWAY funiviaerice.it
How To Get To Erice From Trapani
Trapani is a medium-sized city near the North-West corner of Sicily, Italy. Get in By plane . Vincenzo Florio Airport (IATA: TPS) also known as Trapani-Birgi Airport The airport is …
- Your Travel Starts at Palermo, Province of Palermo, Italy. It Ends at Erice, Province of Trapani, Italy. Can't get a feel of the tour distance on the small map?
- There are 3 main ways to get to Erice from Trapani Port. First, you could drive on Via Giovanbattista Fardella towards the S113 heading east, then take Via Vito Carvini for about 19 miles until you reach Erice.
- it's important to explain that the town of erice has a part on top of the mount san giuliano and a part under the mountain (called erice-casa santa) that is attached at the city of trapani; the cableway has a station in erice-casa santa under the mountain and a station in erice on top of the mountain, so if you will stay in via botteghelle (in the ancient part of trapani), you need a bus to go
- My plan is to go to Trapani in the morning, get the cable car up to Erice for the afternoon and do the reverse on the way back, however I just can't seem to get the interbus site to work for Palermo-Trapano so I am wondering if in fact there isn't a bus for this service at all? Is there a train?