Snails in my aquarium? Oscar Fish Advice Forum
27/11/2010 · Aquatic snails can eat same foods as lands snails but aquatic snails may prefer old water plants and algae too. With aquatic snails people tell you to boil their food so it won't float, but I have seen pictures where some skewer are anchored some how to bottom of the tank.... 28/11/2012 · Oh, they don't just get the wafers they are the first fish at the front of the tank when i open the lid to feed on a morning, so they get plenty of other things aswell. The snails mostly eat the wafers
What should I feed Turbo Snail? Invertebrate Forum
7/02/2009 · There are fish you can get that will eat snails, but they can be more trouble than they're worth. Do research. Most are aggressive and grow large. Do …... 7/09/2009 · How do i feed my 2 nerite snails? I just got 2 nerite snails and they ate the whole algae from my tank, so now it's totally clean...but, i have no idea what should i give my snails now. I tried sinking algae wafers, but my fish eat them instead of the snails.
Do angelfish eat snails? Yahoo Answers
I keep adding snails to my tanks from my mums overrun snail farm stroke molly tank and they dont last long in any of my tanks my fish just eat them too quick So I go back to the snailfarm my mum has Clearly mollies dont eat snails at the same rate as cichlids, rafs and puffas how to get a pet ender dragon no mods Try different foods out, if they don't like it they won't eat it. In the wild snails probably eat whatever they can get and in doing so probably have a mixed diet. It seems reasonable that this should be emulated. If your snail seems to only eat apple, it is more than likely because it is always on offer. It may not necessarily dislike other foods.
Cichlid-Forum loaches wont eat snails
Oh, and don't forget to feed them things like CUTTLEBONE for calcium. I don't have cuttlebone and it can get expensive, so I feed them EGGSHELLS and abandon SNAIL SHELLS. I don't have cuttlebone and it can get expensive, so I feed them EGGSHELLS and abandon SNAIL SHELLS. how to get rid of sweat marks on shirts Most Betta fish won't bother with plants, they are not plant eaters, so blanched greens should be left alone by the fish. You can try feeding the snails only at night. They are active at night and feed at night, and the fish will be sleeping once the lights are out.
How long can it take?
How do i feed my 2 nerite snails? Tropical Fish Keeping
- slugs!! Oscar Fish Advice Forum
- How Often Do You Feed Your Mystery Snail Extra Food?
- Feeding and Watering Pet Snails
- Assassin Snail Care Guide (Breeding Diet and More
How To Feed Snails So Fish Dont Eat It
While these fish are known to eat snails, they may or may not decide to do so in your tank. You never know what a fish will do, so don’t be surprised if you end up with one who prefers other foods. You never know what a fish will do, so don’t be surprised if you end up with one who prefers other foods.
- Snails don’t show up in a fish tank out of the blue. They hitch their way out on plants, equipment, filter material, and rocks. A single snail is more than enough to cause problem in the tank, shockingly for us, capable of reproducing without a mating partner. To keep that single snail from consistently entering your aquarium, carefully clean anything that originates from another setup
- 13/04/2010 · ummmmmmmmm feeding the cleanup crew? thats like giving janitors good pay. it shouldnt be done. if you think your snails are gonna starve feed your fish more and they will make more nutrients in your water that will feed your algae (which you should be happy you dont have alot) then your snails will eat it. but if your snails arent dying dont
- 13/12/2018 · Water snails sometimes hibernate so don't worry, maybe it will take a few weeks or even months to awaken again. However, if it's a land snail, spray it …
- To cut down on stress, they say dont feed the fish and turn the light off the first day. However, if the fish seem to not be stressed, and want to eat the first day, i dont deny them.